How to Thrive on Change for Your Career…Now More Than Ever
Especially today, how do you thrive on change and keep your career energized? This e-book will give you ideas that you can use right away.
Throw on your red cape and download this e-book today!
Conversations with Real Women in Business
I’m proud to be the host of the POWER Plug Podcast brought you by EVB, the first community bank in Virginia to reach out to women in business with a customized program designed to meet your unique needs. In each episode expect to hear engaging interviews filled with advice, insights and recommendations to charge you up and build your business!
Listen now and subscribe for free on iTunes (Apple) or Stitcher (Android).
Bodacious! Career: Outrageous Success for Working Women
If you want to feel more in charge of where your career is headed or how to handle change at the office, the ideas in this book can really help!
Mary shares her major lessons learned about career success based on her 10 year AOL from an $8/hour customer service rep to head of Corporate Training for 12,000 employees. Full of practical advice, you will learn:
- How to thrive in constant change
- What it really means to embrace office politics
- The key to actively market yourself
- Pratical ways to know your worth
- Thto manage conflict
- Why you need to think strategically, and act bodaciously
“What a powerful book!”
– Ken Blanchard, co-author of One Minute Manager
Bodacious! Woman: Outrageously in Charge of Your Life and Lovin’ It!
Say goodbye to your Good Girl and hello to your Bodacious Woman! Mary will show you the way with her ready-to-use, real-life strategy of “Look within. Think strategically. Act bodaciously. And love every minute of it!”
Filled with fun illustrations and true stories, you will learn:
- Why being bodacious isn’t about ta-tas anymore
- How to notice and celebrate your personal BoMos – bodacious moments
- Why being a Good Girl isn’t good enough, but being a Bodacious Woman is
- How you can use her Bodacious Woman’s Mantra anytime, anywhere
“This book has the power to change your life!”
– Marta Brooks, co-author of Your Leadership Legacy
It’s a dreadful feeling when your current career isn’t what you want it to be or you want to take it to the next level… and you’re not sure how to get unstuck and get going.
Like Liz Magill who wanted more clients and what she was doing wasn’t working:
From our first telephone conversation Mary was able to give me suggestions right away. She took the time to study my marketing materials and we structured a prospecting system using e-mail and telephone scripts that are authentic and effective. I am already seeing results!
What I appreciate most about Mary is the level of energy and enthusiasm she brings, as well as her ability to “read” a target audience and craft effective messages to capture interest.
– Liz Magill, Independent Personal Stylist, J. Hilburn Men’s Clothier
Ready to throw on your red cape to energize your event or career?
Book a Free 30 Minute Consult to generate some new ideas and strategies for you NOW!