Get practical skills to easily engage, inform and attract prospects to grow your business!
65% of women who give presentations to market their business “get through it” but wonder if they did OK”. If you feel that way, you’re far from alone. And chances are you didn’t get the results you wanted in attracting new prospects who want to connect with you after your presentation. You want more than “ok.” You want your presentation to be a true winner and to generate real results.
“If only I knew how”
When asked “If only I knew how to _____ I would definitely feel more confident giving presentations” women gave 5 overall responses:
How to calm my nerves, stay focused, and not ramble
How to better organize my presentation so that I know where I’m headed and why
How to actively engage and keep people’s attention
How to best use slides and other materials for “show and tell”
How to comfortably give a call to action to take the next step
Get the confidence you want & the skills you need to rock your next presentation!
In the Power Up Your Presentation workshop you will learn these 5 things and more.
You don’t have to be a “big” personality, super extroverted, or naturally funny to be a successful presenter. (In fact, sometimes those who are end up being very entertaining, but don’t walk away with new, quality connections for follow-up.)
The key to being a successful presenter is having a proven road map and practical skills to inform, engage, and attract prospects to grow your business.
Imagine taking your existing presentation – or creating a new one – and being super clear and confident about how to start, how to keep people engaged, and how to comfortably ask for people to take the next step. That’s what the Power Up Your Presentations Workshop is all about!
Mary walked us step by step through the presentation process. Her pointers and examples were invaluable to me, especially since public speaking isn’t my strength. With her expertise and encouragement, even the faint of heart can present effectively. Her workshop was a smart business investment.
Dianne Hentzen, Owner, Caring Touch Concierge
This workshop is for women entrepreneurs who…
1. Want to present more powerfully and confidently – because that feels good and because confidence attracts.
With a proven presentation road map that includes specific strategies and techniques, your confidence will increase because know for sure where you’re going and how to get there. Plus, you will have the rare opportunity to give them a test run and get personal feedback before presenting to a high-stakes audience.
2. Want to dramatically reduce the time it takes to create a new presentation so you can start using it sooner to attract new customers, clients, or donors.
No more wondering how to get started or sorting through a ton of possibilities. You will learn a presentation outline that will be your go-to road map that you can use again and again. For each “stop” on the map you will have a menu of options to choose from that are simple and effective.
3. Want to improve an existing presentation to produce better results – to get more prospects to say “Yes, I want more.”
I will show you exactly how to improve 3 key parts of your presentation that will immediately ramp up your results: your opening, interaction techniques, and your “call to action.” You will get specific ways to enhance each part, including sample call to action scripts that you can customize.
Here’s what happens at the workshop
Workshop Part 1: Presentation Road Map, Strategies and Techniques
In this full day of interactive, practical (and fun) training you will learn:
- Practical ways to reduce anxiety and fear of public speaking before, during and after your presentation
- How to write an presentation title that generates interest and attendance
- A rock-solid presentation road map outline you can use again and again
- 5 options for a strong opening to immediately capture people’s attention
- The magic ingredient to increasing your charisma without a “big” personality
- What to do about those “um’s”, “ah’s” and “you know’s”
- 7 proven interaction techniques to keep your audience engaged that are simple and don’t take a lot of time
- When to transition from sharing your expertise to asking people to take the next step
- How to craft a call to action with your own words using example starter scripts
- 3 easy ways to make your last words simple, sweet and powerful
- A checklist for AV, room setup, promo materials and more that will make you a meeting planner super hero
- The Do’s and Don’ts of using slides so they work for you
- How to minimize technology glitches and what to do if your AV goes belly up
- To have or not have handouts, that is the question!
- The key to public speaking confidence that few bother to do
You will not only LEARN these powerful presentation technique, you will apply them to a new or existing presentation you want to create and give!
I felt okay about my previous experiences in presenting, but knew there was more. What I gained was a versatile framework for planning my presentations for really connecting and communicating effectively with my audience. I received encouragement as well as constructive feedback to make it much more powerful.
Lois Kniss, Soul Gardening™ Mentor & Life Coach
Workshop Part 2: Personal Presentation Coaching
Part 2 is all about applying what you’ve learned in Part 1.
- You will create a 10 minute presentation using the road map, strategies and techniques just learned.
- To prepare, you will have an opportunity for a one-on-one session with me to discuss your topic, brainstorm ideas, and answer questions.
- You give your presentation to the group, immediately followed by personal coaching from me and feedback from the group. In this very supportive environment, you will better understand your strengths, gain valuable insights, and likely get a totally cool idea you didn’t even think of!
- The personal support and skill-building continues after the workshop in the private Power Up Your Presentation Facebook group!
The workshop was fantastic, and gave me the format, strategy, some content and inspiration to help me create presentations that will pull in money for my organization. Mary’s a real PRO! I can’t recommend her highly enough.
Lisa Dearden, Owner, Chiknegg
Throw on Your Red Cape and Attend the Next Power Up Your Presentation Workshop!
Part 1: Presentation Roadmap, Strategies and Skills
Fri, Sept 28, 2018
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tasty lunch included
Part 2: Personal Presentation Coaching
Wed, Oct 3, 2018
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tasty lunch included
Location: Gather @ 2920 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23230
The investment that keeps on giving!
The registration fee for other 2-day presentation workshops – that are rarely in RVA and usually Virginia Beach or Washington, DC – range from $1200 to $2100. And none are totally focused on women entrepreneurs, small business owners, and business development professionals.
This 2-day Power Up Your Presentations Workshop right here in RVA is only $797!
Plus, once you’ve taken the workshop you attend again to hone your skill or create a new presentation as an alumni for FREE!
Attend twice and it feels like “half-price.” Attend 3 times and it’s a third of the initial cost. OMG, where else can you do this?
Your registration includes:
- 2 full days of interactive training that’s practical and FUN!
- personal, 30 minute one-on-one coaching session with Mary to prepare your 10 minute presentation
- personal presentation coaching in a group setting
- priceless feedback and whoohoo’s from your workshop-mates
- tasty lunches
- the opportunity to return to the workshop again and again at no additional charge
Mary’s years of experience as a nationally-recognized speaker, along with her “bodacious” personality kept us all tuned in to the power of creating an unforgettable presentation in your business. I learned more in those sessions than I ever learned from webinars, seminars or books.
Yolanda Gray, Coach, Speaker, Facilitator
What are ineffective presentations costing you?
That’s the real question. If you’re not attracting enough prospects with your presentations, then you aren’t generating the revenue results you want and need. If you implement the skills, strategies and coaching in this workshop you will set yourself up to easily earn back the financial cost and much more. Of course, feeling confident that you rocked your presentation is priceless!
Registration Now Open!
Limited to 7 New Participants!