65% of women who give presentations to market their business “get through it, but wonder if I did ok.” If you feel that way, you’re far from alone. And chances are you didn’t get the results you wanted in attracting new prospects who want to connect with you after your presentation.
You want more than “ok.” You want your presentation to be a true winner and to generate real results.
Get the confidence you want & the skills you need to rock your next presentation!
In this session you will learn:
• A rock-solid presentation outline you can use again and again
• Options for a strong opening to immediately capture people’s attention
• The magic ingredient to increasing your charisma without a “big” personality
• Simple ways to add interaction that don’t take a lot of time
• An easy way to make your last words simple, sweet and powerful
Mary’s pointers and examples were invaluable to me, especially since public speaking isn’t my strength. With her expertise and encouragement, even the faint of heart can present effectively.– Dianne Hentzen, Owner, Caring Touch Concierge
– Lois Kniss, Soul Gardening Mentor & Life Coach
I felt okay about my previous experiences in presenting, but knew there was more. What I gained was a versatile framework for planning my presentations for really connecting and communicating effectively with my audience.
Ready to be a meeting planner super hero? Let’s talk!