Need an educational topic for your event, meeting planners? This CMP worthy presentation keeps meeting planners up to date and earns CE credits (upon approval, but it’s been done before for Domain G: Meeting or Event Design).
Today’s meeting planners are increasingly asked to be super heroes– create energizing events that further organizational goals, attract Millennials to Boomers, and meet budget/revenue demands.
These are tough challenges but they can be met when you focus on creating an event where participants say “Wow, this is amazing! I can’t wait for the next one.”
In this practical, interactive session learn:
- Simple and creative ways to figure out the topics your participants really want
- A checklist to avoid selecting a prima donna speaker
- The cure to boring panels
- Easy ways to engage with games
- How to make your event’s networking easy and fun
“Mary was a huge draw for our membership. Her program was extremely informative, engaging, entertaining, and downright fun!”
– Colleen Briley, Meeting Planners International of Virginia
“Mary kept everyone engaged at the end of a long work day with all kinds of interaction, humor, and just plain fun. Half of our attendees were guests and want to return. Plus, she was easy to work with. What more could a meeting planner want?”
– Aisha Malik Rodriguez, National Association of Catering & Events of DC
Ready to be a meeting planner super hero? Let’s talk!