This light-hearted, practical keynote kicks-off a professional women’s conference, association meeting, or corporate event with confident energy and fun!
As a high-performing woman do you feel like Wonder Woman – you have so many demands, you wonder what the heck happened to your life? Re-energize your professional success with critical skills to boost your career-savvy and become a more powerful asset to your team, organization, and clients.
In this energizing, interactive and confident session, learn:
- What red cape confidence is – and isn’t
- 3 types of people you should know to advance
- Why thinking more strategically is crucial
- The secret to thriving on change
- The communication mistake that erodes your credibility
- An easy way to lighten up in the midst of workplace stress and stay productive
“You were fantastic! Inspiring, right-on target message, plus fun!”
– Vicky Carr, Lockheed Martin Women’s Network
“Thanks to speakers such as you, the Texas Conference for Women just keeps getting bigger and better.”
-Anita Perry, First Lady of Texas
Ready to be a meeting planner super hero? Let’s talk!