This keynote inspires women to use their innate relationship skills for greater influence, sales success, leadership, and organizational effectiveness.
As a manager, co-worker, consultant or entrepreneur, do you realize you spend 40% of your day getting someone to say “Yes!” to your idea, product or service? Your ability to positively influence others will determine the success of your career, business, and anything you want to achieve.
In this interactive session, learn:
- How influencing others has fundamentally shifted – in favor of women!
- 5 specific influence strategies for today’s workplace and marketplace
- Why the elevator pitch is dead and what works instead
- The influence advantage introverts have that anyone can learn
- The magic of options to move others to where you want them to be
“Mary quickly related to an audience that included all organizational and skill levels, enabling each person to climb yet another wrung on the developmental ladder.”
– Lynn White, Genworth Financial
“I needed someone who could truly amp the energy and engagement at our annual educational EXPO. Mary Foley did just that! Both of her programs were favorites of the day.”
– Jesse Strauss, Strategic Analysis, Inc., Past-President of Society of Government Meeting Planners of Washington, DC
Ready to be a meeting planner super hero? Let’s talk!