When it comes to upping your social media smarts, wouldn’t you love to talk with a millennial who grew up on it?
And since they are so familiar with communicating this way, how can you be smart about setting expectations with millennial and all employees regarding social media during work hours and beyond?
In this episode, I spoke with Lauren Portlock, Marketing Coordinator for EVB, who breaks the common stereotype of a slacker millennial. For the last 2 plus years she’s been the right hand gal for EVB’s Chief Marketing Officer Michelle Hastings Simon. In addition to offering her millennial perspective on the company’s social media strategy, she makes sure this podcast is up and that you know it’s available.
Click to listen and learn:
- Whether Millennial or Boomer, professional or business owner, how important is it to have a digital footprint?
- Are millennials so used to social media that they don’t think it applies to them?
- If you find a less than flattering image of yourself on social media or a website, how can you get rid of it?
- What should you do if a friend posts a photo you don’t want to become public?
- Is it okay to have a social media account where you can say whatever you want?
- Are there any topics or subjects you recommend to avoid on social media?
- As a business owner with employees, what do I need to consider for creating a social media policy?
Plus, get even more social media smart tips by downloading specific how-to PDFs provided by Lauren!