Authenticity is critical for creating a powerful personal brand. But, how can you truly capture and communicate your authenticity, especially online? What’s the real impact of one-of-a-kind images on your business – as well as your confidence? Get ready for some answers!
In this episode, I spoke with Kim Brundage, a photographer in Richmond, VA who specializes in personal branding sessions for women entrepreneurs and professionals. Her unique approach is designed to remove the awkwardness of a photo session so you can capture what your best customers and clients really want – the real, authentic you.
Click to listen and learn:
- Why creating a powerful personal brand is critical for every business owner and professional
- Why authenticity is a big deal in today’s market place
- How to have personal branding consistency without being boring
- Kim’s unique personal branding process for capturing your essence and authenticity
- The impact of unique personal branding images on your business and your confidence