LinkedIn is one of the largest social media platforms in the world – and it’s changing. How will the new platform design affect you? How can you use LinkedIn to actively grow your business?
In this episode, I talked with Cheryl Matt, owner of CBM Business Consulting in Richmond, VA. Cheryl implements practical tools and strategies for business owners and professionals to get more done in less time. With four proven strategies, her clients save 2 to 10 hours or more per week – and become more profitable.
Click to listen and learn:
- How LinkedIn has changed and what to expect from the new platform
- The number one reason why every business owner should be on LinkedIn
- Savvy ways to use LinkedIn to identify new prospects
- Three essentials every business owner must have for a powerful Personal Profile
- What is a Company Page and how to leverage it to showcase your business
- Practical ways to make LinkedIn part of your daily routine