Today there are more ways than ever to create a big marketing impact on a small budget. But how do you figure out the right marketing strategy and plan for your business so you aren’t throwing away precious time and money?
This episode I found out by talking with Michelle Hastings Simon, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer at EVB and co-founder of the P.O.W.E.R program. Michelle’s creative brain never stops, which is one reason why she’s been so successful. Another is that her positive energy is contagious.
She’s loaned her talents to agencies like Charles Ryan and financial institutions including Bank of VA, First Community Bank, Cap One and now EVB. One of her biggest strengths is moving easily from vision and strategy to implementation, problem-solving and follow through. Now we get to pick her brain!
Click to listen and learn:
- Why a marketing strategy is so important
- 4 steps to develop a successful marketing plan on a small (or large!) budget
- One common mistake when creating your marketing plan and how to avoid it
- How to know what your customers really want so you can truly connect
- Practical ways to stretch your budget and produce results
- How the EVB P.O.W.E.R. program can help you develop your plan and promote your business