As a U.S. small business owner did you know that the federal government offers loans to help you grow your business – that often have advantages over other lending options?
In the latest EVB POWER PLUG Podcast I chatted with Rob Anderson, Director of EVB’s Government Loan Program, who shared his deep experience with the Small Business Administration (SBA) and the Virginia Small Business Finance Authority (VSBFA).
After owning a bike shop for 8 years, Rob is a unique banker who truly understands the challenges of running a business – and why government loans are a great way to grow your business.
Click here to listen and learn:
- What’s the real difference between a government SBA or VSBFA loan and conventional bank loan?
- If small business government loans are readily available, why do people believe they are difficult to get?
- What are the advantages of a government loan?
- What are the most common types and terms of government loans for small business?
- What terms can I expect from a government loan?
- What does it take to qualify for a SBA or VSBFA loan?